Tokyo, November 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Precedence Research, announced a new report on “Passive Electronic Components and Interconnection Market (By Component: Passive, Interconnect; By Application: Consumer Electronics, IT & Telecommunications, Automotive, Industrials, Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare & Others) – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, Outlook regions and forecasts 2021 – 2030 “.
Passive and interconnected electronic components are used as essential parts of electronic devices, such as smartphones, computers, home appliances and game consoles. They are considered the backbone of computers, consumer electronics, telecommunications, and many other industries. It includes sockets, connectors, printed circuit boards, relays, switches and many more.
Get a sample copy of the report OR any customization requirements @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1372
The crucial factors responsible for the growth of the market are:
- The rapid increase in demand for consumer electronics products will trigger the growth of the market.
- The increasing demand for 5G network services.
- The integration of Internet of Things (IoT) and automation with passive and interconnected electronic components.
- Government initiative to encourage the development of a robust 5G network infrastructure.
The Asia-Pacific region leads the market for passive electronic components and interconnection, contributing a revenue share of over USD 97.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period due to the presence of major market players investing massively for the development of liabilities. And the interconnection electronic components market. For example, on April 15, 2021, Samsung Electro-Mechanics developed the world’s first new ultra-small, high-capacity MLCC product with the best performance, and has now established itself as the industry leader in the IT MLCC market in high added value. MLCC is a key component in electronic devices that regulates the constant flow of electric current in the circuit, and it is crucial for products such as smartphones, home appliances, and automobiles.
Rising demand for the deployment of 5G network services across the world is a major factor that is expected to drive the growth of passive and interconnect electronic components. In addition, the integration of automation with electronic components is another factor that promotes the growth of the market. For example, on September 16, 2021, the new automotive grade TCO series high temperature polymer chip capacitors which are designed for operating temperatures up to 150 ° C at class voltage and meet qualification requirements AEC-Q200 Stress Test Testers for Passive Components, were launched by AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer and supplier of advanced electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control and antenna solutions.
The major restraining factor that will negatively impact the growth of the passive electronic components and interconnection market includes falling global commodity prices and increasing complexity of passive electronic components and interconnection in order to ‘ensure high functionality.
The desire to benefit from the remote communication facilities and the implementation of 5G network infrastructure across the world are the factors which are expected to find huge growth opportunities which will trigger the growth of the market.
The increasing complexity of passive electronic components and interconnection in order to provide high functionality is the major challenge faced by the passive electronic components and interconnection market which is expected to hamper the market growth.
Highlights of the report
- The passive capacitor segment accounted for over 36% of sales share in 2020.
- The consumer electronics applications segment of the Passive and Interconnection Electronic Components market is estimated to dominate the market with a market share of over 41% in 2020.
- By geography, Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market with a revenue share of over USD 97.1 billion in 2021 due to the presence of major market players in the region.
- On July 14, 2021, a new 3D interactive connectivity application was launched by AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control and antenna systems. The new interactive 3D interconnect app, available on the AVX website and accessed via a computer, tablet or smartphone, offers users several intuitive ways to access a comprehensive and visually appealing suite of information about products for a broad selection of its proven portfolio of board-to-board, wire-to-board and wire-to-wire connectors, including application examples spanning seven market segments; interactive, animated and advertised 3D product renderings; and relevant product pages, datasheets and catalogs.
- As of October 26, 2021, TDK Corporation’s ADL3225VM inductors are now available for use in automotive Power over Coax (PoC) systems. These inductors, which have dimensions of 3.2 x 2.5 x 2.5 mm (L x W x H), are a small alternative for designers who want to minimize vehicle weight as manufacturers add more sensors and cameras to accommodate expanding automotive and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
- On September 21, 2021, Fujitsu Components launched a line of USB dongles to complement its existing IoT products. The FWM8BLZ09x USB dongles, which have built-in Massive network connectivity, are a simple and cost-effective solution to add Wirepas Massive Mesh Anchor or Tag functionality to any equipment with a USB port. They can also provide Massive Mesh Sink functionality to any existing gateway that runs Wirepas software.
- On June 29, 2021, Fujitsu Components America, Inc. introduced a new mesh network and new family of multi-sensor units with built-in Wirepas Massive network connectivity and long battery life. The nodes enable dense, large-scale network installations for a variety of industrial monitoring IoT applications in offices, factories, warehouses, hospitals and schools, among others.
- On September 15, 2021, Reality AI and Fujitsu Component Limited partnered to provide Fujitsu Component’s non-contact vibration sensor to manufacturing and industrial applications. Reality AI’s RealityCheck AD for Industrial Anomaly Detection will be presented live at the upcoming Sensors Converge Expo in San Jose, Calif., September 21-23.
Click here for See the table of contents of the full report
Purchase this Premium Research Report @ https://www.precedenceresearch.com/checkout/1372
You can place an order or ask any question, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide an unmatched nature of offering to our customers around the world, in all industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in providing in-depth market intelligence as well as market intelligence to our clients across various companies. We are obliged to serve our various clienteles present in companies of medical services, health, innovation, new generation technologies, semiconductors, chemicals, automotive, aerospace and of defense, among various companies present in the world.
For the latest update, follow us: